Tagged with " kitchen"
This creative Dipping Cone provides a fun and convenient way to serve and display delicious finger foods. You can easily grab a cone of food and enjoy them anywhere you want. Load up the cone with veggies, french fries, cheese straws, any snack comes to your mind then spoon in your dipping. Coming with a emovable dipping tray, this lovely dipping cone just make prep, refills, and clean-up a breeze.
With this handmade, wiener dogs shaped Oil and Vinegar bottles, now you can dress your salad with a humdrum cruet and add a splash of delight. The “tail” of both “animals” acting as the corked bottleneck. Imagine yourself pours oil and vinegar from the tip of their tails and enjoy process of the liquid ripples through their elongated bodies. It must to cool to use and fun to watch. The set comes with a funnel that you can insert into each dachshund to easily fill up the bottle.
Take a look at this charming silicone hat-shaped cupcake molds with adorable rabbit-ear forks. Now you can really pull a rabbit out of a hat or no cake in your next next cupcake batch. You'll get two sets in each full-color gift box. Are you ready to say the magic word and get your cake?
Feel tired every morning? How about starting your day with a fried side of fun! Take a look at the 4 egg molds presented in this post. With the help of those cool mold, you can easily turn egg into attractive egg art. Skull, owl, gun or sun, which shape you want?
Designed by Tae-Ryung Byun and Hye-Rim Lee, S.I.A.M. is a space-saving concept induction cooktop that can be mounted on the […]
Chocolate makes people happy. While sharing it in the chocolate fondue with your friends and family in this holiday season will make you even happier. Berries, fruits, cookies, icecream, looking at those yummy food be covered in chocolate just bring you double enjoyment. Cocoa, the elegant chocolate fondue set with a large glass bowl on a bamboo stand and 4 bamboo skewers, is a real eye-catcher. Now, you can enjoy the delicious chocolate treats with your friends or after a romantic dinner in front of this beautiful glass fondue.
Sugar Skull Spoon, a new project on kickstarter, born with the idea of reminding you sugar is evil each time you make a tea or coffee. This stainless steel spoon redefines the edge of how cool a tea spoon can be and at the same time, perfectly reminds us to take a little less sugar in our drinks. Do you like this spoon? If you do, show your support on the project page.
People have different taste about pie: some people like sweet, others prefer savory. If all the people in your house have the same kind of taste, then it will be fine to have a large pie with same filling. But the chance like that are quite rare. Making or buying different flavored large pie at most time is not a good option. But with the "Breville Personal Pie Maker", you can make 4 individual pies with different filling easily.
Most Viewed Posts
- 14 Modern and Creative Sink/Wash Basin Designs
- 12 Modern and Functional Cutting Boards
- 13 Modern and Unusual Showers/Shower Heads
- 17 Fun and Useful Baking Pans for Kitchen Lover
- 10 Creative and Modern Coffee Maker Designs
- 8 Creative and Useful Electrical Outlets/Sockets
- 9 Innovative Bottle Designs
- Interesting and Eco-friendly Eraser from Iwako
- 15 Modern and Stylish Bathtub Designs
- 13 Stylish and Functional Key Holder / Rack Designs
- Cool Glass Front Stainless Steel Hip Flask for Dad
- Baby Mop: Transform your aimless crawling baby into a cleaning machine
- On The Go Sleepy Hats for Your Beloved Baby
- Cute Beanbag Bunny by fatboy
- Boskke Cube: Self-Watering Plant Pot
- Crawler: Probably Most Creepy Shot Glass You Have Ever Seen
- biOrb Aquarium: a Combination of fish bowl and Hi-Tech aquarium
- Hanaga Tap: Unusual Nose-shape Outlet
- Creative and Playful Kids’ Beds
- 3 Cool Ice Tray and Ice Mold Designs