10 Modern and Functional Dish Rack Designs
Most homeowners have long forgotten about the good old dish rack, so incomplete is a kitchen today without a built-in dishwasher. But dish racks can be the perfect chore-mate for tiny kitchens where space premiums–or budgets–don’t make a dishwasher reasonable, for the less-modern summer cabin, or for anyone who occasionally whips through a few dirty dishes between loads. Dish racks are usually equipped with slots and gaps so that dishes can be kept in a standing position and glasses can be placed upside down to facilitate the drainage of any water. In this post, we will present you with 10 Modern and Functional Dish Rack Designs. Hope you find it useful.
1. DrainFOREST Bamboo Dish Rack [amazon]
* Graceful and versatile dish-drying rack for the kitchen coutertop
* Crafted from stainless steel and renewably sourced bamboo
* Open and elongated design accommodates everything from pans to cups
* Perforated flatware holder, deep drainage grooves, and compact shape
* Measures 19 inches long by 5 inches wide by 3-3/8 inches high
2. simplehuman Dish Racks [amazon]
* Elegant, fingerprint-proof steel rack enables energy-efficient dish drying
* Removable inner wire frame with flip-up tines holds plates, pans, and more
* 4 flip-out cup holders; large utensil holder; natural bamboo knife block
* Extendable drip tray with 3-way pivoting drain spout; dishwasher-safe parts
* Measures 15 by 21-2/5 by 8-1/2 inches; 5-year limited warranty
3. Dry Gent Dish Rack [amazon]
The Dry Gent Dish Rack neatly organizes and dry all washed kitchen utensils. Roomy and spacious, it provides ultimate protection to the kitchen sink counter area and washed dishes from splashing water during washing.It’s an inexpensive and smart way to replace dish washer machines. This revolutionary drainage system is maintenance free and easy to clean, allowing dripping water to be collected into a small and removable frontal water tray. This patented feature efficiently solves standing water and drainage problems, creating a cleaner and healthier kitchen sink environment. Light weight but tough enough to carryand store all you washed dishes, plates, cups, forks, knives, and spoons. Also features side kitchen towel racks.
4. Compact Stainless-Steel Dish Rack with Utensil Holder [amazon]
* Compact dish rack enables energy-efficient dish drying
* 18/8-grade stainless-steel construction resists corrosion
* Holds up to 14 plates; 2-slot removable mesh cutlery basket
* Stainless-steel drip tray with side rims collects water run-off
* Measures 14 by 6-1/2 by 5 inches
5. Norpro Pine Wood Folding Dish Rack [amazon]
* Measures 20.5 inches/52cm by 15 inches/38cm
* Made of natural pine wood
* Portable and lightweight
* Large capacity hardwood construction featuring two drying levels
* Wipe dry
6. Polder Advantage Dish Rack [amazon]
* Elegant Design, full size rack made from rust-resistant brushed stainless steel.
* Removable plastic drying tray with slide out drain tray offers added drying space-perfect for glass items.
* Wire plate and cup holders, this dish rack holds up to 10 plates and includes 6 glass posts.
* Drain tray and cutlery holder with split compartments. Both the drain tray and the cutlery holder are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
* Measures 19-inch-by-14-inch- by-6-inch, the removable tray measures 14-1/4-inch-by-13-1/4-inch.
7. Black+Blum High&Dry Dish Drainer [amazon]
A contemporary and highly functional dishrack inspired by architecture. The sculptural shape folds down to a flat compact shape for easy storage. The wave of spikes can be used to hold even your most delicate champagne glasses upright. There is a drainage tray which has an ingenious flip up spout so that you can chose to drain or not, depending on your kitchen set up.
8. Bamboo Slat Dish Rack [amazon]
Contemporary, stylish dishrack with a host of practical design features. Comes complete with a cutlery holder for vertically airing smaller items, a slanted tray for drainage and a flat, slatted bamboo upper for easy, efficient placement of dishes and glassware alike.
9. simplehuman Dish Racks, Compact, Plastic [amazon]
* Plastic dish rack in black for use on in the sink or on the counter
* Removable inner stainless steel wire frame lifts out for easy cleaning
* Dual directional drip tray can be adjusted so that water can drain on either side of the dish rack
* Convenient handles make it easy to move the dish rack
* Measures 13 by 15-1/5 by 6-5/8 inches; 5-year warranty
10. Polder 3 Piece Compact Dish Rack System [amazon]
* Elegant design made from rust-resistant brushed stainless steel
* Expands to your needs; arms extend to 24-1/2-inch for in-sink use
* Wire plate and cup holders can be used on drain tray or over sink for increased drying space
* Frosted drain tray and cutlery holder with split compartments
* Dishwasher safe on top rack only
1 Comment + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Most Viewed Posts
- 14 Modern and Creative Sink/Wash Basin Designs
- 13 Modern and Unusual Showers/Shower Heads
- 12 Modern and Functional Cutting Boards
- 17 Fun and Useful Baking Pans for Kitchen Lover
- 10 Creative and Modern Coffee Maker Designs
- 8 Creative and Useful Electrical Outlets/Sockets
- 9 Innovative Bottle Designs
- 15 Modern and Stylish Bathtub Designs
- Keyboards Around Us – 11 Keyboard Inspired Products
- 15 Modern and Stylish Jewelry Stands
- biOrb Aquarium: a Combination of fish bowl and Hi-Tech aquarium
- Hanaga Tap: Unusual Nose-shape Outlet
- Creative and Playful Kids’ Beds
- 3 Cool Ice Tray and Ice Mold Designs
- Prism nightlight: a Seesaw Inspired Cordless Nightlight
- Super Cool Duvet Sets for Kids
- Unusual Hat Stand Valet
- Cool Watering Can for Efficiently Plant Watering
- Travelling Companion Panorama Camera: the Best On The Go Camera
- Mediflow Waterbase Pillow: Pillows for Neck Pain