13 Stylish and Functional Key Holder / Rack Designs
Always losing your keys? Try to be organized? Why not give a try to following key holder/rack? They are fun, interesting, stylish and of course functional. Some of below designs also offer you some bonus features like, hold your letter, sort your key and bring you a laugh. Sounds interesting? Let’s check!
1. Couple Human Key Holders [amazon]
You’ll never lose your keys again with these Human Key Holders mounted to the wall. These holders come in either His or Hers and with another key that”s used to attach your house keys. Simply attach your keys to the key provided, and insert the key into the male or female forms. This product was shortlisted for the 2003 Peugeot Design Awards. Buy them individually or as a couple!
2. Magnetter Espresso Key & Letter Holder [amazon]
Mount the Magnetter Espresso Key & Letter Holder to your wall and magically hang keys without the use of any nasty hooks jutting out. Once mounted, the stylish curved design does double duty as contemporary wall décor and a convenient area to store letters when you come home. The MDF panel comes in a rich, espresso color and would add an instant touch of modernity to your home.
3. Hook Box [link]
Mount these ceramic hooks to the wall, and immediately have a place to hang your coat with a small storage bin just above, a suitable waystation for things you’ll need to grab or get rid of when you depart or arrive such as keys, sunglasses and your wallet.
4. Yale Key Rack [link]
Keep your keys safe with this fun aluminium key hook. Never before have we found such a clever key rack as this one. A key for your keys
5. Super Ted Hook [link]
This Super Ted will rid your home of mess and clutter. He is quite capable of holding almost anything you give him. Simply screw Super Ted to your wall at the front door (or anywhere you like) and use it to hold your keys and sunnies…you will never have to scrabble around to find them again. Hats, coats, umbrellas, jewelry and purses can also benefit from Super Ted’s Super Holding Powers.
6. Key Pete Magnetic Key Holder [amazon]
* Key Pete magnetic key holder is made from a high quality solid colour plastic with two super strength magnets
* Key Pete can hold up to 30 keys
* Key holder is available in two colours, blue and red
* Design by Pelegdesign for Luckies
* Height: 8cm, Width: 6cm, Depth: 7cm
7. Vampire Bat Key Holder Wall Sculpture [amazon]
“Magical as a sculpture alone, this eerily realistic bat is also ready to organize up to 8 skeleton keys! Our macabre wall masterpiece is cast in quality designer resin with a greystone finish to capture every spooky detail, from spiny wings to pert ears.
8. Buckle up key holder [amazon]
Losing your car keys can be very frustrating, so it makes sense to keep them somewhere safe…Well, what can be safer than buckling them up?
This wall mounted key holder is produced from discontinued car seat belt buckles. The perfect gift for car lovers, eco warriors or anyone who keeps losing their keys.
9. Unplug Key Ring [link]
A nice way to keep your keys in one place and not lose them. Place the sockets by your door, and plug in your keys as soon as you get home!
10. Clote key board white [link]
Clote is the sticky solution for your key board. The coloured hook and loop fastener of the key strips and and the boards sorts things out.
11. Harry – Accessory Key Holder [link]
ORGANIZING CHAOS – Say hello to Harry. Harry’s fun, unconventional yet functional design will creatively hold and organize your everyday, conventional stuff. His 100’s of flexible and sturdy wire “hooks” will allow you to form them to fit your needs, providing the foundation to creatively organize and hold your stuff. Just mount Harry or Harry Jr. securely to the wall or other flat surface using the provided suction cups or screws.
12. GE Security 001897 ccessPoint Key Organizer [amazon]
The GE Security AccessPoint Key Organizer lets you keep your keys in one central location. Organize everyday items in the three convenient cups on the outer door that holds everything from key rings, cell phones and wallets in cups on the outside. Twelve removable key tags on the inside offer you long-term key storage and easy identification for backups. The key organizer enables you to have convenient access and storage all around your home and office.
13. Fox Run Wood Letter Key Rack Holder [amazon]
Perfect for any kitchen or office, this Beechwood Letter & Key Rack by Fox Run Craftsmen features a 3 tier design for outgoing and incoming mail. Equipped with 3 hooks for keys, dog leashes and other hanging items, this mail organizer is a must have for any message center.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Most Viewed Posts
- 14 Modern and Creative Sink/Wash Basin Designs
- 13 Modern and Unusual Showers/Shower Heads
- 12 Modern and Functional Cutting Boards
- 10 Creative and Modern Coffee Maker Designs
- 17 Fun and Useful Baking Pans for Kitchen Lover
- 8 Creative and Useful Electrical Outlets/Sockets
- 9 Innovative Bottle Designs
- 15 Modern and Stylish Bathtub Designs
- Keyboards Around Us – 11 Keyboard Inspired Products
- 15 Shoe Storage Ideas for Your Home
- Cool Glass Front Stainless Steel Hip Flask for Dad
- Baby Mop: Transform your aimless crawling baby into a cleaning machine
- On The Go Sleepy Hats for Your Beloved Baby
- Cute Beanbag Bunny by fatboy
- Boskke Cube: Self-Watering Plant Pot
- Crawler: Probably Most Creepy Shot Glass You Have Ever Seen
- biOrb Aquarium: a Combination of fish bowl and Hi-Tech aquarium
- Hanaga Tap: Unusual Nose-shape Outlet
- Creative and Playful Kids’ Beds
- 3 Cool Ice Tray and Ice Mold Designs